Lifetime Brake Pads Guarantee For $9.95
Lifetime Guarantee Brake Pads Failure Replacement – Average Savings of $115
– $9.95 with Purchase of Front or Rear Brakes and $18.95 with Purchase of Both Front and Rear Brakes.
Depending on driving habits, operating conditions, vehicle usage and proper maintenance, the wear of your brake pads will vary.Regular inspection & servicing are important to maintain the wear of your brake pads.
WHAT DO BRAKEPADS DO?
- When you apply pressure to the brake pedal, the caliper clamps the brake pads against each side of the brake rotor, creating friction and slowing your vehicle down.
- Brake pads must create the proper amount of friction to deliver smooth stopping performance with a minimum of noise while operating under the harshest conditions
WHY SERVICE THEM?
- Brake pads are a critical part of your braking system.
- Pads are designed to wear with use and the rate of wear depends on usage and loads.
- Constant exposure to the elements may result in rust build-up, which can cause brake dragging, pulling, pulsating and/or abnormal noise.
- Regular lubrication and cleaning of braking system components helps ensure proper function and reduce premature wear.
- Provides smooth braking while minimizing rotor wear.
WHEN TO SERVICE?
- Brake service should be performed as required according to environmental/usage conditions. This will help reduce premature wear and abnormal brake noise during brake application.
- If brakes drag, pull, pulsate or produce abnormal noise; Book an Appointment with us.