A/C Refresher Service: $139.95
Why does your Lexus need A/C Refresher Service?
The A/C system generates condensation during the normal process of refrigeration. Its main component, the evaporator case, houses the part of the system that cools the air to your desired temperature. It also happens to be a cool, dark, and wet compartment creating an environment for the potential growth of mold and mildew.
• Growth of mold and mildew is exacerbated as temperatures and the humidity rise.
• Drivers set the A/C system on Max air or recirculation and tend to leave it there allowing virtually no fresh air to get mixed in.
• There are many surfaces where the moisture takes longer to dry and/or may not dry between vehicle use.
•The new car smell dissipates after a year or so allowing for other odours to become noticeable.
When you drop off your car, we…
• use a heavy-duty detergent coil cleaner which foams up during application. It is injected through the A/C drain tube and the foam absorbs dirt and other residue. It then breaks down into a liquid and drains back out of the drain tube. This draining process takes out the contaminants in one easy operation.
• use a conditioner specifically made to clean the air ducts in the system and eliminate odors