Lifetime Battery Guarantee For $14.95
Lifetime Guarantee Battery Failure Replacement – Average Savings of $160
When you start your vehicle, your 12-volt vehicle battery sends power to the engine starter and triggers it to start. Depending on your driving habits and weather conditions the life of your battery may vary.
Your battery will degrade and lose some usable capacity over time to a point that your vehicle may not start. Regular inspection and servicing are important to maintain the life of your battery, and to avoid battery failure.
Is it time to replace your battery? If you answer YES to any of the questions below, it may be time.
- Is your battery more than three years old?
- Has your battery outlived its warranty period?
- Have any warning lights come on?
- Has your vehicle been jump-started lately?
- Have you had to use a portable charger to recharge your battery lately?
- Do the lights dim when the A/C or heat is on?
- Has your vehicle had alternator or belt problems recently?
- Is there visible corrosion on the battery posts or cables?
Our technicians here at Tony Graham Lexus have the latest battery-testing equipment available to determine your battery’s health and state of charge to help prevent you from having a no-start situation. Schedule your appointment to have your battery tested, serviced or replaced. We will also properly dispose of your old battery to conserve our environment.